Help me I'm struggling with two boys?

Well recently I've been talking to these two boys one called George and the other Oliver. Oliver lives next door but there is this friend called Arthur who is friends with both of them and apparently Oliver Was asking questions about me and last night my girly friend spoke to Oliver now I'm playing football with him and Arthur. With George I don't really speak to him either yet I really really like him and I am also shy meaning I go bright red when I talk to people I fancy so please help what should I do !!

Please help me I don't know what to do I don't know if George likes me or not I'm seeing him on Friday with a group of friends I'm just to nervous to say anything to him

What Guys Said 1

• Oliver George Scott. Great writer.

What Girls Said 1

• I was told that you can't be in love with two people.
    Who do you find yourself thinking or daydreaming about? That's who you want.

I was on the same boat. I was confused and didn't know if I was really into my bf or if I was catching feelings for my best friend. I figured myself out through out time (: