Does it seem like he lost interest?

There's a guy I haven't talked to in a long time and I've liked him for about 10 months, I also know he liked me back but I don't know if he still does. I saw him and I said , "Hey [name]!" And I tried to look interested to see him and he was just stared at me for a few seconds and said, "hi..." It was like he was confused or something. And the weird thing is he's always staring at me in class and appearing interested. I feel like I'm a weird creepy girl to him. I honestly hate how I always mess up and make a guy not like me, even when he was once interested. Do you think I come off as creepy to him?

• Maybe you did come off that way
  • No it's fine he's just nervous, maybe surprised you talked to him

Most Helpful Guy

• as i told u before he was nervous basically!

• Oh stray lol. But someone put on the poll he thinks I'm weird, he did seem kinda nervous, but he's been wanting me to talk to him and I finally did, and he just said hi and there was just any awkward silence

• *srry

• Thanks

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He seems interested to me