Why do girls think I'm Guly and not worth dating?

I've been trying my absolute HARDEST to attract women but nothing works. They all think I am ugly and not worth their time. I can't even fucking flirt with a girl over fucking Xbox! I was intriguing her and then I went a little too far and she stopped texting me. I wanted to apologize but she won't let me. I've concluded that girls are hard for me to attract and so I went to GAG for help. So help me please?

I meant ugly but Guly. Damn autocorrect
Not* Guly. Autocorrect claims victory again

Most Helpful Guy

• People always blame their looks. Nine times out of ten, it's their inhibited social skills that are the problem. Focus on improving your social skills and I guarantee your girl troubles will disappear--I checked out your photo, your looks are NOT the problem.

What Girls Said 2

• You don't look ugly. Maybe it's just your personality.

• Thanks, but girls still think I'm ugly I don't know why. I don't know if it is a personality thing or not

• When I was referring to my face I was talking about the girls at my school not the girl I met off Xbox. Sorry for confusing u

• The better your personality the better you look

• I would flirt back with u lol :) :-*

What Guys Said 7

• r u shy maybe?

• Practice the 3 C's my friend : Confident, Control, and Challenge.

You are missing one or all of these thing.

• It's better you can't flirt than being oiverly flirty like me.

• You are trying too hard.

• it takes practice. don't sweat it so much. Observe how girls react to different kinds of flirt and learn from it. I'm crap at flirting too and I need A LOT of practice but we'll eventually get there. practice makes perfect, right? trial and error ftw

• Well I created an error. How do I fix it so I can talk to her again?

• Actually they have called me weird and ugly

• That's normal, I've been hated on by girls plenty but that doesn't mean all of them hate me. what I asked was "Did EVERY SINGLE GIRL you interacted with EXPLICITLY call you an ugly weirdo?" just work on your self esteem then look back on this post and you'll piss yourself with laughter because you are being ridiculous

• Your young dude you still got time don't worry

• I understand that but it annoys me though and I want it to stop

• Your first mistake was trying to flirt on Call of Duty.

• Well it was gta actually lol. I didn't start flirting till I actually saw her face.