Should good looking guys only go for good looking girls?

I have been told I am a very good looking guy, even by total strangers. I'm not trying to sound as if i'm bragging, but it's just to paint a picture.

I tend to only really approach girls who are considered "average looking" because a lot of them seem nicer and I like that. But it also seems that they feel a bit uncomfortable/distant around me even when they think i'm funny/nice, I don't know. And after a while it just seems like things stop happening.

It seems like only the very good looking girls give me obvious hints like flirting and give me a more relaxed vibe around me. What do you think? Should I just go after the good looking ones?

BQ for "average looking girls" would you date a "very good looking" guy?

thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Go after what you want? Wtf.

What Girls Said 4

• Seriously, please approach ANYONE you think is attractive. Attractive girls vary in personality and confidence as much as "lesser" attractive girls. In fact, I think attractive girls can really get the worst of it if they don't find a way to keep nice guys from getting intimidated or find ways to overcome their own insecurities.

For the record, I think I'm probably 6.5 or 7/10 in looks. I almost NEVER get approached by nice guys (or any guys lately, for that matter but I guess I don't get out much, cuz I've given up on the world and become a nerdy, hermit shut in). Even if he's super goofy and lame, I'll try to be nice (even give my #) and give him credit just for approaching.

Flirting? I just wish a guy would let me make eye contact. Maybe I'm too intense. I always felt like I was born in the wrong era, I prefer the late 18th century. For someone who craves social interaction as much as I do, I feel like ripping my hair out. At this point I'll accept platonic friendships... if such a thing exists.

• I would date a good looking guy if he piqued my interest. Besides you should evaluate someone on their looks. Some of the most amazing guys I have met are considered "ugly" and some of the most beautiful I have met lack personality. Just be yourself and work hard on what you want. Not what others say.

• Just go for whoever you want to..

• you should go for whoever you want, everyone is attracted to different people

What Guys Said 2

• people should go with people they find attractive basiclly!

• No. I want a good looking girl so good looking guys need to go for not so good looking girls.