Have you ever gone to an exes house unannounced?

To beg for them back?

I have, it was pathetic, and all she did was turn the knife she had already stuck in my heart.
Anyone else? Am i weird for doing this?

Most Helpful Guy

• don;t have an ex basically... but i never go unanounced 2 other people's houses basically! ;-)

What Girls Said 3

• not in a million years. never been broken up with though. even if that were the case, not in a million years. don't give in so easily! give yourself time. don't try to contact her or be anywhere you know she'll be if you can help it. take care of yourself and move on

• No... NEVER.

• no to both questions. I never want them back.

What Guys Said 2

• It starts getting into "creepy stalker" territory really quickly. She doesn't know if you're angry enough to kill her, for example, and she may be terrified, etc. ... not exactly a good situation for trying to make things work again. Email or texts are much less emotional mediums for trying to talk about stuff after a breakup, I think >< Less chance of the knives being twisted more...

• Yes.

It didn't work.