If a guy likes a girl he will eventually ask her out?

I always heard that if a guy likes a girl he will eventually ask her out. Is there any truth to this?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he likes her enough and if he has enough courage then obviously yeah.
    If he can't, he can't.

What Guys Said 7

• 0|0
  • Nope, not true at all. Some guys are just to scared or shy to cross that bridge.

• There is truth but if there is a guy that you like and you think likes you back there is no shame in asking him out yourself. He may be to shy to ask you. Actually if a girl where to ask me out i would like her more for her self confidence to be honest

• no, not necessarily. if i think that she probably wouldn´t like me anyway or just sees me as a friend, i wouldn´t.

• Define eventually

• well seeing on how there are so many couples and babies i don't think you would be born if this were not true ;> just saying unless he's shy or awkward then he might never get the guts

• No, I used to be ruled by fear. There were times a woman threw herself at me but I still did nothing out of fear of rejection. I rationalized it by thinking they were Just super nice.

What Girls Said 2

• No, it's not always true. Sometimes a guy will like a girl a lot, but they don't have the courage to tell them. There is some truth that he will ask the girl out, but it really depends on how confident the guy is.

• No, that's not true. If a guy likes a girl but he is too shy, scared to be rejected to ask her out, then he probably won't do it