Why do the black dudes that date white women always seem to go for the worst ones?

Seriously, I saw this black dude today walking down the street, nice looking guy too, well dressed, probably with a good job making good money, with some really obese chick, and I'm just like, why? Why is it that it's always the most unattractive ones to, why not go for the at least attractive white chicks, or, I don't know, a hot black chick? Now, I don't care when the black dude is ugly or looks ghetto or something, bt the good looking rich ones bother me, why settle? I wouldn't, so why do they?

Most Helpful Guy

• They're usually just trying to get experience and then dump them later.

• That... that's aurally pretty shitty... even by my standards, and I justify going on dates with whoever I want by saying they're technically not my girlfriend, but that... that's just friggin cold.

• White guys do it too with black chicks they will go for the uglier black chicks either that or its cause they just can't do any better.

What Girls Said 3

• Because fat white women are a black man' s wet dream. And I'm black by the way

• So am I, and it saddens me, but it seems that way. Me, all the white girls I've liked are actually attractive, I don't settle.

• Typically white men are attracted to me so I've never dated a black ma but the ones I typically like ate very attractive. Can't do fat, bum looking and settle for less

• To some guys, looks don't matter.. honestly... its personality...

• You must not know a lot of guys... well, guys do lie a lot.

• I am not.. just got that impression from what you said and the other person also, Men sometimes go for personality too

• You said you wouldn't date a "totally ugly guy", making you a hypocrite,

• Cause some black guys like thick chicks

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe because he likes her?

• If other men prefer girls you find unattractive you should be happy - it leaves the girls you find attractive less inundated with affection. You're complaining that these guys aren't competing for the women you want...

• One dude does it... next thing you know its apparently all of them. Kanye didn't do too bad for himself by the way...

• Kim Kardashian isn't bad?

• Ya she's good looking, ass is kinda too big for me but plenty of black guys I can think of that are doing more then alright for themselves.

• I don't think she's attractive, and she's a fucking idiot regardless.