Guys, can a 24m REALLY be interested in 38f?

He is extremely good looking & we click & feel comfortable around one another. We r friends & he has shown interest (not being obvious). If he were my age I would be sure he was interested, the age is tjrowing me. I am attractive bit by no meams a bombshell, I look around 32ish.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I was attracted to a 43-yr old and I'm 29... if that helps.

• Still chat with her essentially everyday. We click really well, but we're just friends. I say give it a shot.

• Did u 2 ever go beyond friends?

• Never did. She rejected... says I'm not her type, but I think age had a lot more to do with it.

What Guys Said 6

• I was 33 when I met at work a woman who was 49. She was so frighteningly hot that my testicles were working overtime making as much sperm and semen as quickly as possible so I could explode in her. We became good friends but I was never able to take it to the next level with her. After 3 years, she got irked over a situation involving a friend of mine so she stopped talking to me. I missed her. She died 4.5 years ago sadly. However, I think she was smart knowing that, in reality, we probably wouldn't have been a good fit. She was a free spirit and, while I wasn't controlling, I was more cautious and she drove me crazy at times. Still, I would have stayed with her given the age difference. God bless her, I miss her. I must have blown a gallon over the years thinking of her and another friend of hers who was even older (she's dead too). We all smoked together and I think those older women knew they were getting my juices flowing.

• Like I mentioned elsewhere, sure. It's intriguiging for lots of guys.

• Oh yes!
    why not
    i find the appeal in some ladies around your age

• I flirt with 34/ 36 year ladies

• As long as there a real reason for an attraction, love holds no boundaries, age is one of them
    Pls answer my question
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1423264-what-does-it-mean-when-you-tell-a-guy-that-they-make-you-nervous

• For sex perhaps.

• When u say for sex perhaps, u mean a booty call or friends with benefits? There is a difference & the second is cool but not so much the first

• I'd have a friends with benefits with an older girl. It depends on the guy