Will he text me? Was he not really interested?

I was talking to this guy for about a month, he would text me every single morning & would tell me that he wanted something real because he was tored of starting over. Basically he made me feel like he was into me. We hung out & had sex but after that he pretty much just stopped texting me. I texted him & asked him what we were doing & he told me he didn't know what he wanted which really hurt to be honest lol but I ended up apologizing for acting a little crazy & he said "don't be sorry, it was all on me. Don't ever change your awesome" I didn't know how to take that so I just decided to let him know that he was a great guy & wished him the best & that was it, he didn't text me back. Part of me wants to keep trying with him though. Should I just let it go? Will he text me?

Most Helpful Guy

• i love your hair!
    Sounds like he lied to you in order to slip under the covers with you...

• Do guys really go through all that trouble just to get some?

• Sadly... yes
      some do and its not fair, and really stupid...
      A friend of mine does that shit all the time he has like 3 girls he is leading on right now
      too much work for something casual

What Guys Said 2

• Don't waste your time he got what he wanted and then left i say just forget about him and move on until you find that guy that stays after =)

• Dump that guy. There plenty of gentlemen that want your attention. Just ask the guy below this comment.

What Girls Said 2

• Let him go because there's someone out there for you who will be so into you and be consistent with his feelings for you. It seems like this guy just wanted to get in your pants.

• You have to realize that from what you're sharing he at first made it clear what he wanted was a relationship, but then changed his mind to saying he wasn't sure. Maybe that was his ideal, but he isn't in a place to truly go there right there or even really work for that. Someone who is cool with having sex with you then ignoring you is not someone you want to have. You should not have to chase a man and beg him to be a man and let you know even that he needs time to figure himself and not drag you in his confusion. Its unfair. You shouldn't have to teach a man what he should want and it may just be he doesn't want it in general and lied. I really think you should let it go and focus on what your priorities are and what you're willing to put up with and tolerate from a man and what red flags you should be looking out for... I'm sure you were careful, but a guy who says he is unsure and is "tired" of something like starting over is not the same as a guy who says he is ready for a commitment and has worked on himself and maintained himself to find the right woman to devote himself to.