How can I tell if he would consider getting into a relationship with me?

We both like eachother and have been on dates, hanging out, hooking up and talking for almost three months now. But over those last three months we've benn far from eachother because Im away at school (2 hours away) but now Im move back to the city where he's working and we are going to be close by. I asked him what he thinks about me, and he said he thinks I'm a cool girl to hangout with and thinks we hit it off. I have really started to like him and want to see where things go. Im scared to tell him how I feel though.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You don't have to tell him how you feel but you have to show him you're not here to stay waiting on him. The thing here is you have to stop hooking up and ask him what he wants from you AND make sure you get a real answer (he should know by now it's been 3 months!). Remember that giving up the cookie makes him think that you both don't need a relationship since he's already getting ALL the benefits of dating you. If he's isn't willing to make you his... there are 7 billion people in the world.