Girls, would hunting together be considered a date?

If so would a turkey blind in the woods be a good place to have sex or is that to out there?

I guess the second part is really what I'm asking. Cause we're sitting so close in that blind it's almost cuddling.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Hunting is ok, but ideally not a first date thing. Sex? Er no lol not in the woods, maybe if you were with her (like together, together) yeah, otherwise no

What Girls Said 11

• To some girls it could be considered a date. It would not be my choice of a date where I am getting to know a guy. If I was in a committed relationship and my man wanted me along while he hunts, then I would go. I don't have the heart to watch an animal be killed though or to kill one myself. Yes, I have cooked and eaten wild game. Now, if my man just wanted to have sex outdoors, well I am all for it.

• Pretty sure sex noises will scare the turkeys away...

• If you're both into hunting, then yes. If she is a vegetarian, then definitely no.
    Also, forest sex - go for it, but if you make a noice you'll probably scare away the animals you'd like to hunt.

• Haha I just laughed at the thought of it! Never had sex in a turkey blind but I have done it in a deer stand. Make sure you have something to lay on. I would say make sure she has known you a while. I guess if a curious turkey ruins the moment it's something you'll never forget, lol.

• I don't want to shoot an animal so no, but I know plenty of girls would go for it.

Um how many dates have you been on with her?

• I mean.. if she's into that sort of thing then I don't see why not.

• Yes, nothing turns me on more then shooting a defenseless animal.

• Lmao the woods are probably a good place to have sex. Don't take her hunting just to have sex unless she is your gf. My ideal date wouldn't be anything in the wildness or having to stay quiet for a long period of time lol

• I guess just don't get caught

• No sex outdoors.. m gross bugs up your junk lol

• If the girl your into like hunting then go for it. Hunting can be HOT!

• Do you mean hunters are hot or just being so close to each other is what's hot.

• Just be sure not to be seen.

• yeah what she said.