Guys, which do you prefer and why?

I am conducting some personal research on men's preferences when it comes to women and their reasoning.

• White Women
    43% (13)
  • Darker Skinned Women
    13% (4)
  • Light Skinned Women
    44% (13)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's hot she's hot. I have no preference. Met plenty of incredibly attractive girls with those skins. Also have met really unattractive girls of those skins.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Makes absolutely no difference to me. I've dated really dark skinned women (of African American decent, and dark skinned Indian), 'dusky' skinned women (Persian, First Nations, Israeli), and super pale (Russian, Finnish)... and some mixed ethnicities in between.

If the person is cute, they are cute. Skin tone doesn't matter. Personality is important. Morality is important. Hobbies and interests are important. Not skin colour. Not for me, anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't judge racially mainly on personality

1|0
    0|0
  • Funny, i Just asked a question similar to this... I'll give you my opinion though.

Personally, when i look at physical appearance, i rarely consider race or skin color, having said that though, i mainly consider 3 things. Legs, Ass and Beasts. Of these 3, naturally White women have the sexiest legs hands down, Mixed race girls (I think) have just the right amount of ass (not too little, not too much) , and as for breast, Its a tricky one, but i find more white women have relatively large yet firm breasts, which i consider perfect...

So, I'll say light skin, because even though white girls got more physically, i have more fun in the bedroom with light skinned (mixed race) girls ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol you should come to the dark side every now and then

• Oh I do... and honestly, Chocolate is delicious, be it Dark, brown or white, i just appreciate Chocolate that fucks with my taste buds enough to keep me wanting more..

• D) All the above

1|0
    0|0
  • Skin tone doesn't mean anything for me. I love women who are confident, sexy and sexual. The color of her skin is irrelevant to me.

A real and natural woman who loves sex could purple as far as I am concerned.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't care

1|0
    0|0
  • Zebra women to enjoy both worlds
    www.thecostumeland.com/.../...lloween-costumes.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • This will depend. Very white Celtic women are very attractive to, but dark-skinned Latino women can be too, and many black women have great bodies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian girls are hoy, but I don't judge by skin. Each can be sexy, or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white so I go for my own kind. I love Spanish women though they're stunning

0|0
    0|0
  • My favourite combo is pale skin and red hair, there's something about it that drives me wild.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women! Skin color is of no concern to me a beautiful face is a beautiful face

0|0
    0|0
  • White above all.

0|0
    0|0
  • curves matter not color to me

0|0
    0|0