I really like this guy online?

By a web cam chatroom and then Skype nothing happend so it's not what you're thinking!;)) and I really, really like him. We started chatting on Sunday night and we talked for hours and sort of just stared at each other. Sadly he's in a different time zone. when its night its day for him and vice versa.

He mesaged me earlier to respon to my message which was I can't wait to talk again, and he said 'Me too, I like you' and I said' :) I like you too.

THat was like 10 hours ago and I really want to tlk to him. I'm not sure if i should wait until he messages me...but Im worried that if I dont say something else we won't talk again.

What should I do?

He's very beautiful too, I think I'm in love. Seriously :(

What Guys Said 2

• If you are in a different timezone how are you going to meet him... In person?

• he would visit me im ok with Skype.

• im talking about now though*id have to make it that far:)

• Really.. Is it possible.. O. o

• yeah;) wanna give some advice?

• Yeah avoid roleplaying in Skype.
      N don't send him any nudes

• right crazy as it sounds none of that happened for once lol I met on what I've said thats why im nervouse

What Girls Said 0