Girls, why do nice guys finish last?

You've probably heard that nice guys finish lastho why is that?

I was raised to be a gentleman and be respectful. With the era now it seems that you have to be Disrespectful and tasty women lread trash in order to get the girl. Seems like being a gentleman has gone out the window as well as respect. I know everyone loves a nice person but why is it that we get screwed in the end? Just curious.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice guys don't end up last! They usually end up with the best girlfriends/wives! A lot of women want to get serious with nice guys. What might be clouding your judgment is the fact that you're at the point where you see jerks getting all the hot girls to sleep with them and you think to yourself, "What the heck is wrong with me?".
    There are sweet, intelligent, beautiful girls out there who want a nice guy to love them instead of the jerks that have thrown themselves their way. I personally love a respectful guy who has manners, opens doors for me, etc., but that same guy also shouldn't be too afraid to take the reigns on the relationship either just because he wants to be polite. In other words, be nice but don't be a pushover. Be confident in yourself (not too cocky) because that's one of the few things that girls like about those jerky guys, their confidence and drive to go after what they want.

What Girls Said 2

• Because we want them forever.

• Little girls like bad boys. Respectable grown women love gentlemen. Stop dating immature girls and find a woman that's got her shit together.