Guys, why guys like to ask if you miss them?

I was going out with this guy and he went on a trip for a few weeks, and when he come back he told me wow it's been a while a couple of weeks, and then he started asking if I missed him and I said no... and he ask not even a little? and I was like no... and he asked again and he asked if was ok without him and I told him yeah I guess, and I asked him so did u miss me? and he said no nothing. But I saw his pictures and I know he was having a great time at this trip so I didn't want it to say that maybe I missed him a little. After sex he told me I missed u. I think it's more because of sex... and we didn't go out a lot before he went on his trip.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• because if u say "i miss u" then they'd feel "needed" basically...;-)

• hahaha is there a chance that when u ask it it's because u miss her?

• thanks

What Guys Said 3

• Lets me know you were thinking about me

• Most guys do miss their girlfriends. I know I think of her at least once or twice a day, especially if I'm doing something I'd like to be sharing with her

• Ah, some people really need to feel desired or needed... Wanting to think they are the center of your world... It's an ego thing.