Why is this guy angry because I rejected his sexual advances?

I went on a date almost two weeks ago. Everything went great. We went back to the guy's place and kissed a bit, but he started to push for a bit more. He kept putting his hand down towards my crotch even though I told him no several times and said I wouldn't have sex with him. He begged me to sleep over at his place and even said he wanted to give me oral sex. I admitted to him that I was a virgin.

Anyway, around 2 am I left his place and said goodbye. Afterwards, he went completely cold on me. He started posting statuses on fb on how I wasn't living life and that I wasn't being a 'daredevil' (not living life to the fullest)

Why would a guy get so mad when you say no to sex on the first date? I mean, if I had been dating him for a while then yes I might have but - after just one date??

Most Helpful Guy

• Because... he didn't get what he wanted. So he threw a tantrum. Kind of a dick, to be honest.

More generally, getting rejected romantically stings, whether you're being a dick or not, so there's always that. But he's being a dick.

• The thing is, I was actually into him at first and wanted to date him. But after that first impression he gave me he just completely turned me off.

• Not a surprise you'd stop being attracted. I used the word "tantrum" deliberately, he sounds like a spoiled little child. And he's pathetic, because he was (as you said) "begging." Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. If a girl turns you down, take it with some dignity.

That's the problem. He's a pushy brat with no dignity. So why would you be attracted to him?

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 5

• Just dump him, he's tryign to force you into this and going about it like a child.

• He wants you only for sex. Move on to the next guy.

• I think you are right and thanks :)

• You're welcome :) There are plenty of guys like myself who would not do this. Have a little faith!

• he's not as alpha as he claims to be.

• cuz these HOWS ain't LOYAL

• He sounds inexperienced. More experienced guys know that it takes a woman a while to warm up to a guy. Women have a period of vetting that they do on the guys they meet, and I've heard some women say some pretty harsh things about me who were naked in my bed two weeks later.

Bottom line, this guy was hard up and inexperience, always a bad combination. Don't take it personally. He wanted you but didn't know how to go about getting you. His loss.

• Yeah, I think you are right. I've dated quite a few guys in the past but none of them were this aggressive and eager.. it was like he'd never been with a women, even though he kept bragging about how he's slept with so and so.

• Most guys who brag about getting a lot of girls do that because they haven't actually been with many (if any) girls at all.

What Girls Said 7

• First of all he's immature for posting your business on FB like that. Seriously, how lame do you have to be to do that. At least don't make it obvious who it's about.

Secondly, he got mad because when men are after sex, they take it as a personal insult and a bruise to their penis and their egos when they don't get it. It happens to almost every woman at some point, and I'm sorry that it happened to you. But the reality is, if you HAD done it, he probably would've considered you "easy". You can't win with most men. So the best thing to do is what you want.

And you did that! And you didn't give in to pressure! So be proud :).

• Thank you for the kind words :)

• that guy is a dumbass he was probably sick of blue balls and taking cold showers so he's trying to force you into doing something that you didn't want to do don't over think anything he's dumb and stupid and mean for trying to push you or make you do something that you didn't want to do and the fact that he's putting it on Facebook?

• He sounds like a pathetic loser who isn't used to getting rejected.

• You went out with an asshole. Enuff said. He doesn't respect you for not rushing.

• guys honestly do get mad over stupid things like that if they can't wait then f them, you deserve better & you need to set higher standards for yourself.

• Sounds like a dbag. Don't concern yourself with trying to figure out why... just move along and don't bother with him.

• He was desperate to take away your virginity