What should I do?

Sadly last week I had an miscarriage. When I told my boyfriend he started crying really bad. The next day he was fine and everything went smoothly. Ever since Saturday he has ignored me. I tried to get in contact with him but I had no luck. I called his job the other day and they said he was there. So I talked to him and he wouldn't tell me anything. I said "Are we together?" and he said "I don't know , it doesn't even seem like it". He's been smoking weed and getting into fights. Is this normal?
Report

What Guys Said 1

• It seems like he is REALLY depressed due to losing his unborn child, and is trying to overcome his grief by ignoring you and resorting to weed and stuff.

What Girls Said 1

• Everyone grieves differently. There is no "right" or "wrong" way to mourn a loss. He is grieving.

Sadly, he has taken away support from you when you need it most. Have you tried letting him know you need him?

Time will heal. I am sorry for your loss. ((Hugs))