Is it a deal breaker if a hot girl wears granny panties?

Would you still like them?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• First of all, what do you mean by "granny panties"? Do you mean anything that's not a thong, or what?
    Second, I don't think it should be a big deal what kind of panties someone wears... I mean, if you end up getting with her you could just by her some sexier ones as a 'gift' and ask her to wear them for you whenever she sees you.
    Or if you just want to fuck her, then it doesn't really matter anyway, right? ... since they'll be off when you're screwing her.

• me = gone.

ie: Bi grrrl right here.

• This seems super stupid. Many girls wear granny panties during their periods and cute ones the rest of the time. Or specific underwear to work out in. If that's a guys' deal breaker then I don't want to be with him and show him my cuter underwear anyways.

• I have no response to this lol...

• Well, would you wear them?

What Guys Said 5

• Spanx, girdle, call it what you will. If she's hot, I don't care.

• of coarse. I'd think it's cute. I wouldn't mind giving her opinions when she goes underwear shopping.

• nah thats not a huge deal breaker for me

• Deal breaker if she doesn't, granny pants are the only underwear that get me going.

• Yes... I'm done!

• Really? Seems kinda silly.

• No I meant for it to be a deal breaker

• No... I consulted with Mr. Wiggly... He told me "absolutely NOT!."