Girls, why do girls date kids that are bad and not kids who are intelligent kind and caring?

7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Probably because at your age, the girls aren't thinking about marriage and serious commitments and are probably thinking about who's cute. How many of the latter happen to be attractive?

The "bad boy phenomenon" won't ever go away because they represent "action/adventure/fun/risks/rebellion" while the latter are more of "a safe and comfortable environment".

My thoughts anyway.

• Maybe some girls think that "bad boys" represent a challenge because they are more hard to make them love you or have a serious relationship with you plus they think they can change them

• Not everybody does this, but seeing as you're talking about kids, I'd say they're just shallow and well, kids. They can't judge who a suitable date is for them. They just like someone for no reason and start dating them.

• I think this depends on the girls feelings it's not always types maybe this person is attracted to badboys but there are many girls attracted to intelligent and caring people, if the kind lad is there type maybe they want a bit of a change.

• Typically, girls don't realize what they want and what's good or bad for them until they are hurt. I know, it's dumb but it's also a phase for most.

• some girls perfers bad boys and some perfer nice guys but usally the girl that go with the bad guys and they get hurt and thats when they turn to the nice guys to cry about then it starts again