How do you react when you find out that a guy has bought an escort?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't care:)

How would you react when you find out a woman had had a make escort?

• A little creeped out, and suspicious of her personal character and attitude about life. But otherwise, I wouldn't think too much of it. Unless she lived next door to me or was someone I knew really well.

• How wild you feel if a guy bought an escort?

What Girls Said 3

• I consider it disgusting.

• If it's a man I have no connection to (other than friendship) and I know he's single, I don't care. But if I ever found out my husband had cheated on me in any way (whether that's with an escort, or a normal prostitute, or anything else) I'm divorcing him.

• I'd be super turned off by it and it would quite likely kill any interest I may have had in him.

What Guys Said 6

• Indifference really. I friend of mine told me he bought an escort once and he really enjoyed the experience. I didn't judge him one way or the other.

• Why would I care?

• since I am a guy, I would feel that way about a girl.

• I ask how much it cost and what it was like, it's interesting. I'd never do it but I don't judge.

• Rent some billboard space along a busy expressway, put your picture on it, and say that you paid a woman to go out with you

• Ewww they bought a Ford >_< I would highly recommend against a Ford Escort ;)