Girls, why do woman get jealous of other woman?

Woman seam to think because I talk to other woman . Means I don't like them

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Jealousy is something both men and women experience, and individually, some people are very jealous, some people don't get jealous at all, and many people are somewhere in between.

Jealousy is often the result of a person's own insecurities and/or mistrust. A woman may be jealous because she doesn't feel like she's as good as other women, or she may get jealous because she doesn't trust that her partner will be faithful.

On the other hand, jealousy may also warranted. It can be that "spidey sense" that tells us that there's a problem with our relationship and the way that our partner is treating us (e. g. if your partner is neglecting your needs, or if your partner is overstepping boundaries with other people).

What Girls Said 5

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWecuhUUvX0

Lol loosely applies here.

We want our man to only want us. If he has an interest (or we think he has an interest) in another girl... we jealous. We compare ourselves to size up our competition.

• Jealousy, we all have that green with envy thing inside of us. Afraid of competition, yes. Afraid of getting hurt, most definitely. Sadly it's hard to not be jealous. I don't know if it's accidental or meant to be obvious, but just see how she feels towards the other woman.

• They see them as a threat. And women are generally competitive.

• Same reasons why guys do.

• Women are constantly comparing themselves to others. We as a society place a high importance on outer beauty and thus are extremely hard on ourselves when we don't look like the Hollywood starlets that guys ogle over. I know that I most certainly get jealous of other beautiful women. We often fail to realize our own strengths and qualities that make us who we are. It's human nature.

• When will woman realise .. That personality gets the guy

• I mean woman are very similar to men

• Men get jealous too, haven't you heard the song Jealous? lol