What should I do if I like a guy who's already dating but shows some interest too... Avoid him oooor go for it?

Most Helpful Guy

• if he's alredy dating some1 else better... nah give up basically

• Yah just what i thought :D thanks for honesty

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I think you should put yourself in the place of the girl he's with. Would you like some other girl flirting with your boyfriend? I think you should wait it out. If he's showing some interest in you their relationship might not last

• Thats the thing... I never showed anything even though i liked him... He started being all so googly moogly :/ and its really confuisng cause i know it wasn't obvious i liked him... Im good at hiding emotions

• I'm in the same situation. However, I know that guys almost never leave the relationship for someone else. He has all he needs ar home. If he didn't he wouldn't be with her

• they dont live together and they fight all the time... Thats how we got close... Im a good listenerr and he wanted to talk, so we talked and talked an now we are kind of friends buut there are unclarified things too :/

• It's for the best :) I know it sucks. I really do. But at least you did your best and you can still be friends.

• Thanks... Very very much

• i want to help you, but I'm in the same situation.