Can I ask my boyfriend to go down on me or is that asking too much? How can I say it without making him feel pressured to do it?

My boyfriend, all on his own choosing/without me ever asking, went down on me yesterday and it was heaven. I really want him to do it again because it felt so good, and I'm hoping he'll just do it on his own, but in case he doesn't do it the next time, or if it doesn'the happen for a while, how can I politely ask him to? What do guyou prefer to hear when asking for secular favors? I was thinking along the lines of "I would do anything you want if you go down on me again?"

Most Helpful Guy

• "would u like 2 go down on me? if not i WON'T force u"

is this good?

What Guys Said 8

• Just talk about it and tell him that you liked it and ask him if he liked it and then talk why he didn't do it before and that you'd like it if he did it again. It's as simple as that. :)

• That is a good way of doing it but dangerous lol you could always tell him how amazing it felt , if he doesn't get the hint from that then you might as well just say you no lick I no suck lol

• For me it more like a threat, like if you want to go down on me you have to fu k me first lol

• Just say you like how he gave you oral and would love for him to do it again

• Yeah that'd be fine. Of course with me you'd never have to ask.

• Just grab his head and push it down there... Your body language will speak for itself

• Tell HIm! Boost his ego and let him know it drives you crazy!

• Lol my ex used to just push my head down there. w/c is fair because she let me do pretty much anything in bed.

• Don't ask him, you can ask him, I wouldn't mind if my GF asks me. I don't know for a guy, I always tell my GF this but 90% of my sexual pleasure comes from pleasing her. I love dominating her, roughing her up, a little playful abuse, fucking her hard and eating her pussy. I love it. Just ask.

Or you can just say it felt so good, and feed his ego and encourage him subliminally and see if he does it.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe just tell him how hot it was when he did it and how much you loved it and say how hot it'd be if he did it again

• Just ask it, i doubt he would say no, i mean, he is a guy of course :")

• maybe just maybe if you're open minded to with you will go down on him and then say favor for favor see how that goes or you could say it without saying it and when you're in that moment like real intense making out or about to do the deed maybe you can like lead him down and hopefully he'll get what you're trying to do