This girl I like made me feel bad and sad cause my car wouldn't start when I took her on a date :( Can someone help me?

I'm a nice guy and i tried to treat this girl really nice. Well my car wouldn't start after our restaurant date and she started getting frustrated and called me "cheap" for having a crappy car and also said i'm a loser :( I also think she has been using me too, like for rides and all that stuff. I'm going to cut her off but what she said hurt me and made me sad, cause my family is not that rich and this is just the car i use when it's cold out, i have a sportbikes which i use in the summer and is worth more than my car for sure.

I feel like being nice to her did nothing and i spent my time and money on her for nothing. :( Should i stop being nice to girls? cause if I'm nice and girls are like this then it's not point at all. I have 0 girl experience but i think she was being a bitch, LADIES, please be honest, if you were in my situation and i treated you nicely would you do the same thing?

anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh. I don't even know where to begin with this girl. She's one of those girls that worries about materials things and not who you really are. If you really are nice, then she simply didn't deserve you. Don't stop being to nice to girls, she was the one that acted like a bitch. You deserve a girl who appreciates you for you, not for what you have. It's not your fault your car didn't start. I would've still appreciated the gesture you did of taking her out and most importantly being nice. I wouldn't have acted one bit like her. It's just ridiculous to get mad over something like this. You shouldn't even waste your time with her anymore. Girls like this annoy me. Go find a girl that appreciates you! I'm sure there is one, there are still girls that appreciate nice guys, trust me.

• thank you for saying all of these things, you made me happier :) i won't be talking to her anymore. I also didn't mean that all girl were like her. She approached me first, but i won't talk with her anymore or pay attention to her.

• And you're not a loser, this girl just didn't know how to handle and appreciate a nice guy. And I just read the part that said she used you, that's really messed up and made me dislike her even more😠 but keep doing you, just be more careful of who you take out on dates :) best of luck :)

• yeah i will, i learned from my mistake, i will make sure to watch out, what girls are looking for and what i'am looking for too. Thank you for the help, you made me happy :)

What Girls Said 4

• Can someone help me?
    Possibly in my opinion it would help for you to evaluate what you pursue. It seems possible you focus on looks and slack on personality hence a gal whose personality focuses on material possessions and wealth.

Should i stop being nice to girls?
    If you want to. It may be suited to since it seems your go-to response is to stop being nice suggesting you're only nice as a tactic to get gals. Especially if you seemingly think being nice is supposed to get you something.

please be honest, if you were in my situation and i treated you nicely would you do the same thing?
    No I'd call myself a cab then end the date as well as end things between us.

• She approached me first i would like to say. I don't fancy wealth and that stuff, i forgot to mention that she did approach me first.

• Her approaching you first has no relevance to my answer. The point is you chose her you could have rejected her but you didn't. It may be suited to evaluate why.

Seemingly you do want something about a gal like her as you chose her to accept her.

• I was dumb and didn't realize what she wanted initially really, i learned my lesson though

• She does sound like a bitch honestly. Don't write all women off though or assume we're all that way or stop being nice just because of it, just be more careful next time about doing too much for someone who doesn't deserve or appreciate it, you can get taken advantage of that way.

• yeah i won't be talking to her anymore. I didn't mean to say all girls are like that, but she approached me first, but i won't be talking with her anymore.

• Yeah, it's just a learning lesson is all. I'm a nice person too so i've had to get fcked over to learn my lesson too but it doesn't have to change you or change who you are, it just makes you smarter the next time around. Hopefully you can find a girl who appreciates you :)

• yeah me too, thanks :)

• She sounds like a total bitch. Let her be and move on with your life; I would never do that to somebody...

• i won't be talking to her anymore and thanks for commenting.

• Wow, this breaks my heart..

What Guys Said 7

• She's probably looking for a guy who has more money and in the end, she is gonna live a very unhappy life wondering why she isn't happy. It really is her loss. It's not like you didn't have a car from the start. Car problems happen, I know from experience.

My last girlfriend was totally understanding when my transmission went on my car, but wasn't so understanding when I told her I couldn't see her as often due to the distance unless I had more money. So I sorta know your pain there. This girl was just much more blatant about using you for rides. She sounds like she's just gonna be the mooching type and end up in a "relationship" that is a sex-trade off for personal gain.

• i won't be talking to her anymore and you are correct. Now that i think about it, she only wanted rides and for me to pay for her coffee's a and stuff like that. i won't be talking to her anymore. i learned my lesson

• No problem. As you can see from what people are telling you, it's really her loss. A true girl stays in the good and bad times and just appreciates the company no matter what's going on.

• yeah. I learned a good lesson here, i know what to do the next time one of these girls approach me.

• What a cheap slag, her loss. Next time fake a breakdown in the middle of nowhere, wait for her to get out and hit the gas!

by the way no, most girls aren't like that at all, in fact most would probably enjoy your company and joke that it happened. You just got unlucky.

• haha, i won't be seeing her again and won't be talking to her either

• She's being a bitch, and you don't want more of that attitude.
    Find someone better, who appreciates you. A real friend wouldn't get angry if you car won't start. They're more likely to show some sympathy, and still be happy to be with you.

• thanks, i won't be talking to her anymore

• You're not nice, you are just a closet asshole.

"Being nice to her for nothing" "spent my money and time for nothing". Listen "nice guy", if you are only nice because you expect something in return, that not being nice, that just being manipulative.

Calling you a loser was uncalled for, she is entitled to feeling "frustrated", but calling you name and treating you badly is not cool. Definitely cut her off and good riddance.

• um no you are wrong. I'am a nice guy and i'm not looking for sex or any of that crap. She came onto me first

• Most girls aren't like this. DO dropkick her sorry ass through the goalposts of oblivion.
    I agree she's an ungrateful self-centered bitch.

• thanks man, i won't be talking to ger again and if she talks to me at school i'll walk the other way

• You shouldn't date someone like that or be around someone like that. You deserve someone someone that'll appreciate you and the things you have

• yeah, now i realize that. She came onto me first but now she done this, forget her. and thanks man

• Let me start off by saying that you shouldn't tolerate her crap. I have a zero tolerance policy for such nonsense. You did the best you did and it was not your fault the car couldn't start up. She should be content that you asked her out on a date, but no instead you get a self untitled and ungrateful b*tch. Do you see why I don't date American women? You have to be unreliable and not call her back and she will respond. Girls say they want a nice guy but in reality they don't. They want a bad boy who is unpredictable and fun until their biological clock ticks and they are all of a sudden ready to settle down with the nice guy. Save your money and work on your career.

• she approached me first but i learned my lesson now and i think you're right with American women, generally "white girls"