What's the difference from liking someone a lot from love?

Most Helpful Guy

• Love is forever liking is for a while

What Guys Said 1

• love includes emotions basically as well..."liking" not

• So basically, love is where you care a lot for the person and feel how they are feeling at that moment. Meanwhile, like is where you care for the person to a certain degree?

What Girls Said 1

• When you love your significant other, that person is in your heart and mind 24/7. If they are in trouble you would do anything to resolve it. When they are sad you are sad too and all you can think about is how to cheer them up. Small things that bothered you before don't matter anymore and all free time you have you want to spend with that person however make time for other things too. You also love em of you think about a future together and realise it is possible to happen. Hope i helped! :)

• That was most helpful one I read yet. If I could change the most helpful opinion, I would change it to yours. I thank you. :)