Guys, should girls ask guys out? is it wrong to?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with it, though I prefer to sack up and do it myself.

For the record, I was extremely shy and introverted. Once I asked a girl out (turned out to be a total bitch) it became easier (next one turned out to be a total bitch -_-) For the record, hopefully I won't strike out next time lol

Point is shy gentlemen, if you want her, stand up, sack up, and go get her!

What Guys Said 16

• Yes it's wrong to ask guys out, no, girls shouldn't ask guys out. We hate girls. We don't want love, relationships, or sex.
    Also, please stop looking at us. And in general, just give up. There is no chance that a guy will ever want to be with a girl. Cooties remember?

Y'know?

• Is it extremely right. Girls are the ones who over think things, and guys tend to give simpler answers, so it'd be great if girls asked guys out more.

• Yea its okay because we actually know you're into us if you ask us out and makes it much more easier to get things started between eachother

• Absolutely not. as a shy dude, I insist that you ask guys out instead of waiting for them to, it will open a shit ton of oppurtunies

• You mean asking him to be your boyfriend, or asking him on a date soet of thing?

I'm pretty slow with my relationships, so I'd rather ask her to by my girlfriend myself

But if you mean on a date, or something that involves you and him going somewhere, then YES, man that would be amazing if the girl I liked asked me to go somewhere with her

• Sometimes guys are too self conscious to think a girl is into him when she is... sometimes a guy needs the girl to take initiative to let him know...

• No, you're actually helping the guy out by asking him out.
    Sometimes guys never ask even if they want to. So you save them the trouble of asking and being rejected.

• No times are changing go ahead

• I think it's perfectly fine. I'm a bit shy and can't read women well, so I don't know when to make a move. I would love it if a girl asked me out because then I know she's interested

• If you want it bad enough, pursue it.

• Nope of course not... almost half my life girls ask me out... so no go for it.. it's cool

• no its fine.

• Some guys are shy and/or fear rejection. It is quite all right for a girl to ask a guy.

• No it's not wrong but getting rejected is the worst thing ever you have to be 100% sure

• actually i think it's amazing when a girl approaches a guy

• NO. The best girls I've been with asked me out. To me it shows confidence. Most girls like to play around and give guys too much of a hard time then come whining back when the guy gets tired of her. Be honest to yourself thats all that matters