Are fake nails a turn off?

• yes
  • nope
tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2921q2w&s=8#.VSXWH3PD-ms

Basically I got them anyway, but I was just curious as to you beautiful people's opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• whats a turnoff is if you mistake fake beauty for real worth... if you go around thinking you're hot shit when you got fake nails fake tits fake hair fake skin imma tell you just how worthless you are under it all just to wipe the smug grin off your face

so many of these diva bitches would be ashamed to set foot outside without makeup... catty shrek lookin motherfuckers running on artificial ego need an attitude check

• I wonder why girls are scared to go out without makeup? Maybe it's because there's a million guys who say stuff like "wow you look like shit today are you sick?" when a girl isn't wearing makeup or has messy hair? but then they do their makeup and suddenly they are "diva bitches"? Makes sense.

• Honestly yes because the girls I see with them are unable to do basic things like type on a computer. It's like crippling yourself in the name of fashion.

• I wear fake ones sometimes but not super long, they don't make anything harder

• I pay 40 each time I go as well and I use a keyboard everyday at school. It doesn't make it harder to type for me.

• @kris85 I must just be meeting the types who get the long ones and not noticing the other ones. I live in an area that's got a "redneck" reputation so mosta the girls here are the "dirty hands" types of people who would never go for them. Yet when we got a girl with fake nails they're long and get in the way of everything. Most girls I know of only paint their existing nails every so often,

• I voted yes but only in regard to those super gaudy acrylics with jewels bigger than the nail itself. A woman who gets her nails done even if fake in a classic style and size is incredibly sexy

• Nah not at all, she's just trying to look better for me i just appreciate does little things =)

• Some men would have sex with a wall, as well

• @damionrain100 messed up the @..

• Hahaha decorations is the right term

• short nails r a turn-off basically

• i do prefer the look of natural nails but fake ones are not bad if they are well done and are not to Gotti or tacky or excessively long

• Yeah, sort of.

What Girls Said 2

• I hate seeing girls asking things like this. I know you're only 15 so you're still learning about what guys are into but here's a secret - if you want to get fake nails, get them. Who cares if guys like them or not? It makes me so sad to see teenage girls on here asking things like this, like whether or not guys like certain things. if YOU like them that's all that matters. You will always get those dumbass guys on here saying stuff like "I like an all natural girl!!!" but often those are the same guys that say "are you sick?" when they see girls without makeup on.

Don't worry about what guys think. It should not dictate the things you wear or the things you like. Be yourself. I know you are asking this question innocently but I just needed to get that off my chest!

• Men don't even notice nails. I wear gels and i could tell them they are fake and they would say, oh cool, I didn't even notice. They don't care. Unless of course they are abnormally long and have some crazy ass art on them.