I made a fake profile to talk to someone, what should I do?

I was seeing this guy who broke up with me cause of the distance. I was suspicious that wasn't truly the reason. So I made a fake profile, told him I was from the same area that I am actually from, and he still asked this "girl" if she wanted to meet up, so now I know the truth. I think he figured after a bit that it was me, so what should I do know? I know it was dumb, I let curiosity get the best of me. Please me nice. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You could still make him drive all the way there and then text him, "surprise mother fucker". Lol

• Haha, exactly what I was going to say.

• Okay calm down girls. I was never seriously thinking of doing that. I would NEVER do something like that to someone. The answer was just amusing, and I got a good laugh out of it. It's fun to make fun of someone yuo used to date after they hurt you, it makes you feel better :p

• Sara413 has no idea how to take a joke -_-

What Guys Said 5

• Sounds like he was only willing to meet for a hookup. It doesn't necessarily mean he was willing to go back into a relationship. So I don't see what he's doing as "wrong" really.

• Do nothing. Now you know he's a player. Put him in your rearview.

• seriously... do u consinder moral what u did?

• You catfished him to find out if he was a player? Two wrongs make for hilarity.

• Well not to find out if he was a player, but to find out if he really didn't want a "long distance" relationship. Which I know now was complete bullsh*t

• What a butt.

• Ask him if he likes piƱa coladas and gettin' caught in the rain!!

• Now the song is stuck in my head, thanks :p

• Makes two of us. Sorry I brought it up. Lol

• It's cool lol

What Girls Said 9

• Meet up with him when he expects your fake girl and be like BLAM! Or don't, that would be unnecessary, yet fun.

• you can ditch his ass in a dumpster without any drama

or you can ditch his ass in a dumpster after revealing your identity in a very Shakespearean manner

either way, you're going to need gloves and a baseball bat

• Get over it.

• Delete it! Don't go down that path.

• MEN !!! some people ! off!

• Tis a dark and treacherous road you take my friend. I would just delete said account after getting a trusted friend to change the password. Seriously though, don't do it. Good luck.

• You can't do much now. Either use the account or just get rid of it.

• I'll look for you on catfish

• LOL! you should message him and be like "duh its me, your a b! tch nigga! bye!"