Will a guy with aspergers be a turn off?

I have aspergers got diagnosed today Psych says that this is why I dont have good social relations with anyone. would this be a turn off for girls?

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I have one friend with Asperger's who is terrible with girls. Even though he doesn't advertise the fact that he has Asperger's, one can tell that he is a little odd.

I have another friend with Asperger's who is great with girls and who one would never guess has Asperger's.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Nope! In fact I'm crushing on somebody with Aspergers right now :) Unless intimacy became an issue, I don't see why it would matter... nobody is truly "normal" anyway.

1|0
    0|0
    • personally I'm only bad with social cues like I can't shut up when people get annoyed or if a girl likes me I would never know unless she says "hey I like you"

• Show All
    • Sorry, I didn't read your second to last reply until now - you aren't ugly!

• well thanks but i guess thats something I gotta work on myself but meh I'll see how treatment helps

What Guys Said 1

• I've heard of assburgers. I just think if you wear the burger on your ass in the privacy of your own own the girls won't know.

But go out with your ass always smelling like a whopper will creep some girls out.

I think you're cool. No worries!

0|1
    0|0