What the hell is wrong with tinder?

Apprently, there are around tons of girls around where i live and they all seem to be on tinder. I Right clicked all the pictures, like 30 at a time. Apparently i only got 2 matches and these fking matches won't even reply back. THIS SHIT IS UNJUST. Any sucess stories/fails are appreciated.

I MEANT TINDER. DAMN AUTO.

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my boyfriend on tinder, our anniversary of a year is this month. We did break up for three months last year, but we don't count it, because we always stayed in constant contact. :p

What Girls Said 1

• tinder is like a hit or miss thing, really depends on your area

What Guys Said 1

• As a male, the odds are completely against you. You have to understand that for every girl on there, there are 1000 creepy guys swiping right for her. Dating sites are always a woman's market, girls are going to get matches quicker than you will, they'll be more picky and will have many more options sooner. It takes a lot of patience.

• Yea, that sounds about right. Damn.