Girls, what do I do ladies?

So me and my gf went on a break cause she needed to get her shot straight, I cried for weeks... We were on break for about a month then she tells me she misses me an wants me back...just tonight she tells me how I manipulated her and toyed her when I say I love her...I did hook up with one girl while on break, turns out she was my friends ex so he texted my then ex tellin her I was screwin her when I wasn't...so she tells me I have a week to get my stuff I gave her or she's throwing it out...I felt angry and saddened so yes me and that girl ended up hooking up but it was never to hurt my gf, I felt betrayed that she'd leave me after everything I did for her and I thought she moved on and was happy without me...she broke up with me so why would she get mad at this? Then tell me that I practically use her?

2

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe she didn't think you'd engage in such activities so quickly after moving on and got hurt by it. I've been in her shoes and reacted the same way. The fact that she found out elsewhere and not from you probably meant a lot. Also if you are hooking up with girls, it doesn't seem like the break up moved you much since you're willing to jump on the bed with a girl after all that. It just doesn't look good on you. I know you two were broken up but if this was within a month, I'd say I'd be upset too. Maybe she doesn't have a right to say anything but she's obviously hurt and can't accept the fact of what has happened so she rathers disassociate with the problem.

• since when does 'on a break' mean 'break up'?