Why is that when I am a jerk women like me more?

This happened to me a couple of times. Once I acted like a jerk and a normal guy with a girl. The first time I acted nice and she got bored. I was lucky and she forgot about me. The next time I met her she forgot about me and I acted like a jerk and tried to get her drunk to get laid. She liked it a lot lol. I tried this another time with 2 similar girls. With one girl I acted like a prick who was superior to her and she acted submissive and thinks I am some kind of arrogant genius. I did not know what to say to her so I said lame responses so she imagined that she was bellow my intellect and stuff like that. Now I have a stalker. I can't keep that relationship going. With the other girl, I acted a bit nice and she got bored of me and stepped all over me. I had to act a bit bored and annoyed and then she suddenly became interested.

So the moral is I will always act like a prick :D.

Most Helpful Girl

• When guys say they acted nice, they probably were really being obsequious and sucking up. No girl respects that. When you were acting like a jerk, you probably were being cocky and confident. guys are the same way. If I act cocky with an attitude I can hook way more guys than if I play the sweet submissive nice girl.

I think people question niceness in others early on. they look down on a super nice person and don't really respect them because they think they have ulterior motives

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know what's up with those girls but don't think that this kind of attitude will work on every women.

• IS THE SAME WAY WITH US WHEN WE ACT LIKE BITCHES GUYS FALL FOR US

What Guys Said 2

• You case proves the popular saying "Nice guys finish last", although women almost always deny it!

• For some reason, some girls like guys that break the rules, they get a trill out of rule breakers and bad asses