Drivers license or move out?

please answer?I'm 22 and i live at home. I don''t have my drivers license yet, but i really want to move out too. My younger sister moved out because she couldnt bare to live in a hostile house anymore. I hate this town and i feel like my life is not going anywhere, so i feel stuck. I want to move to a bigger city, i have some savings for a drivers license but im scared im going to have to use that money untill i find a job, if i move to that city. I feel really down at home and my mom doesn't want me to succeed in life so i feel this constant hostility, she curses, she gets angry, and my depressed sister of 28 years old also lives at home and i haven't talked to her in over a year..... should i just go?screw the license? or stick it out for 6 months....ill be turning 23 in 3 months....what should you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• sorry you feel like that honest to God if i was you i wouldve been gone long time ago, i wouldve look for a place on craigslist and just move out and run for my life i really hope you find peace in a place where you can really call home if you dont mind where do you live? and where would you like to go?

What Guys Said 1

• what town is it that you hate so much?

What Girls Said 1

• i think you should get the license first.

• why? i can''t concentrate at home

• i can't get along with my mother

• it is just some months!