Best first date?

Both guys and girls,
Do you have any advice or ideas for first dates??
What did/didn't you like?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly just a simple cup of coffee/ meeting up for lunch never goes wrong.

It's simple, you get to know them, but there isn't the whole nervousness of something more formal.

I know a couple of people who definitely did something more adventurous, like paintballing haha.

What Guys Said 2

• If its someone you don't know very well then coffee is the best. Its quick, cheap and easy to get out of if it goes bad. If its someone you already have known for a while (like someone at uni/school etc) then you can do something more adventurous.

• If possible I would avoid wine&dine. I like more lively activities, such as going rollerskating, playing pool, bowling, dancing or just walking with her in the evening park and talk about anything and everything.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, the best first date is one where you can openly talk to the other person. I enjoy long walks in nice places or long drives because its more private and it's more casual so there's not as much pressure.