What's the furthest you'd go on a first date?

Title says it all. What's the furthest you'd go on a first date?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. If i have known the person a long time and we have beenholding ourselves back, then as far as she wants to go.
    But if i am dating a person i have just met, i wouldn't want to go all the way because that is showing me the girl must go all the way with a lpt of guys she barely knows, and it would be a turn off because i could never respect her, she would just be a mattress in my eyes.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it was with a person I didn't know at all, nothing or maybe just a kiss

What Guys Said 13

• No group stuff.

• hmmmm 500km i think ;-)

• All the way to the bedroom if possible.

• Depending on the lady

as far as she wants to go
    or
    as far as I'm comfortable in that date to go.

• Depends on how far she wants to take it if we click and its a hot date then okay maybe all the way but if its a boring as chick then I'd prolly wanna take it as far as just going home lol

• Just a hug may be a kiss on cheek but not more without understanding more then this is not good in my opinion.

• Having never met the person at all, kiss on the cheek.

• I'd probably get tired after walking for 3 miles :)

3 miles!

• Not open to BDSM on the first date, I like to establish a little trust before going that far.

• As far as she'll allow. I'll try to fuck a girl on the first date if she's open to it.

• It all depends on how well date goes and what boundaries she has set. Because not every guy and girl want have sex on there 1st date and it also depends on what you class as a date?
    Well if i was just meeting the person for 1st time that would that be classed as 1st date. Also other person mite want remain a virgin till married. Well if things went really amazing i mite ask them to marry me :)

• Uh I usually try to go all the way. You think I bought you dinner cuz I enjoy your company?

• So in your opinion a date is an exchange of goods? A free dinner for free sex? Weird. I actually go on a date exactly because I enjoy someone's company. I don't go expecting that he'll buy me things. I have money to pay for what I order. If I wanted a free dinner, I 'd go where they give out free dinners.

• All the way and if guys say they won't they're lying

What Girls Said 8

• It all depends on our chemistry, how well we get along and what the date brings us. I don't put timelines on anything because every date and person is different. I've gone on dates where we slept together that night and dates where it was just a kiss. So I do not have a definite answer.

• On the first date? Just a kiss on the cheek xD

• Probably just kissing, tbh. It's not like a limit I've set for myself, or a rule, it's just usually the most I'm comfortable with at that point.

• Depending on the person and history we have...

Most likely no father than hug... the farthest a kiss on the cheek.

• the furthest? pegging.

• If I just met him a kiss if we use to be friends or acquaintances more but not sex

• Talking I guess. Maybe also holding hands.

• Well the furthest I've gone on a first date was making out with shirts off and pants on.