Why would a guy won't text you back when he said he will?

I was going out in a few dates with this guys and he always reachs me first, so last time we went out he told me if he could see me the next day too cuz he was going on a trip. And I told him maybe... and That upset him I think cuz he told me I'm not doing him any favour and I told him I know is just I have classes and he told me maybe late at night and I said I have classes but he anyways said I'll see you when he said goodbye. Next day I text him what he was up that day, and no reply, and I told him I wanted to see him and he said ok so text me when are out of your class and I did it but no answer. So I wrote a text saying goodbye and he said why? and I said that he wasn't answering my texts when I asked if we could go out and he said his signal was really bad that day and that he will miss me. I think it's weird because the day before he seemed so into me and he was so excited to see me that day and next day I'm saying if we could see each other and it seemed like a lack of interest, cuz he is normally texting me what time we'll meet or where are you and nothing.

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. He forgot.
    2. He changed his mind.
    3. He is not that into you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• He is busy just give it time

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably busy, give it some time.

0|0
    0|0