Dating wise, how young is too young? How old is too old?

Dating wise if you guys/girls don't mind saying... how old is too young/ old to date/hookup with? Put your age to so that I know the difference.

Most Helpful Guy

• if its below 18 i think 15-17 if after 18-28 then 30-45 45-60 etc .. i think the older you get the less age matters but as long as you really love the person age does not really matter unless its illegal then your on your own

What Guys Said 11

• I'm 24, 17 would be too young, over 30 would be too old. That being said; age is relative, I've seen plenty of 16 year olds that act much more mature than the average 24 year old. A lot comes down to life experience and upbringing. If I'd meet the perfect woman, those age boundaries could stretch either way (to a degree obviously).

• So if a 15 year old was really mature would you go for it?
      (Sorry I'm just a curious person)

• Yikes, never say never I suppose but it's hard to imagine a 15 year that's on my 'level'. But if it was perfect and whatnot, I guess I'd sooner wait for her to be a bit older instead of actually dating a 15 year old. When you're 40, a 9 year age difference is no big deal, but at this age it is.

• Yeah I see what you mean, thanks for your time

• Im dating a 21 year old :)

It all depends on the persons maturity.
    I've known women who are in their 30's that had the mindset of a toddler.
    And, younger girls with a very mature outlook to life.

• Youngest for me is 20, maybe 19 but that is too young I would say.
    Oldest would be 32. I'm 24.

• Is 5 years to much of an agree difference?

• @asker well it can be depending on the younger persons age. Under 18 is still a child and that not right if that person is all grown up

• Dating wise 19 to late 40s

• there is no too old.

• You would hook up with a 59 year old?
      Does that mean no one younger then you?

• depends... no younger than say 25...

• Im 37 i try to keep it within 10 years so 27 and no older than 42

• Probably just a +/- 3 year gap from my age. I mean my girlfriend is 17 and I'm 19. So it's all good.

• my friend told me once it should be like plus-minus 10 years.

• That would mean the youngest you would date is 10 lol XD

• lol.. now i add one more condition this rule is only applicable for 30+

• Lol yeah, the for answering my question

• Young enough to bleed old enough to breed... and as long as your sexual organs work... no limit on how old

• Do you mean 'old enough to bleed, young enough breed'? If not in confused

• no i meant it how I said i... the youngest for female is when they start their monthly and to old is once they can no longer breed

• Oh OK thanks for clarifying

• I go off of mind maturity more than physical age. But I guess 18+ for young, and 40- for old. I'm 32.

• A lot of people say that, it's like the person has to be legal. You have a really wide age range, why is that? If you don't mind me asking

• No need. Thanks for your time!

• No problem.

• Personal i wouldn't date and more than 10 years younger and i don't think i would date women 7 year older than me at my current age

• And your current agree is?
      (I hope I'm not pushing boundaries)

• I meant for the question you posted. What your of what to young and to old and how old are you?

• Yeah that's what I meant I don't know what my age range is

What Girls Said 5

• +/- 3 years from my age.

• If you met someone beyond that range and y you could really see yourself with that person would you extend your age range?

• Probably not.

• I'm 22 and I would never date anyone younger than 20. He would have to be a very special guy and we would have to have an amazing connection for me to compromise that.

I wouldn't be comfortable with dating a guy who's older than 27 right now.

• I'm 23. I wouldn't date anyone younger than 20 and older than 33

• I'm 19 and so I think I'm kinda young to date but in the future I think a 3 year difference is fine, of older or younger. No more than that

• I would date people older than me but 5 years older is the limit and I won't date anyone younger than me