Guys, breasts smaller than what they appear to be - is this a turn off for you in bed?

Say a girl looks like she has some breasts but when you undress her and take off her bra you find out they are a fair bit smaller than you thought. Is this a turn off in lovemaking for you?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• This raises something that is a pet peeve for me. So many women thinks that guys are so shallow and unimaginative that all we seek in life is big boobs. That just isn't true. Yes, some guys want a girl with 38DDs but I consider jugs like that to be deadly weapons. . . and not attractive. I prefer women whose bodies are proportionate. I have dated some petite women and a few of them had A cup boobs. When we became intimate, I realized that they wore padded bras and I empathized with them for their insecurities but, on a personal level, I felt extremely turned on by the fact that their smaller boobs made them look younger and more innocent. Do a web search for "small boobs" and you will find probably thousands of p*rn sites devoted to pictures and videos of small-chested women. . . because there is a demand for that type of erotica. Realize that, if a guy says he likes girls with small boobs, some people will think he's a closet pedophile, so not too many men will admit it, but there are many, many men who will drool over smaller boobs. The main thing for a small chested woman is to be confident of her sexuality and know that she is going to get a guy aroused.

• Fascinating. Thank you for that. Everywhere I look in the media - huge deep cleavages and DD cups everywhere. It makes me feel like I am not womanly when I am only an A cup. I really appreciate what you say. THANK YOU for that informative opinion!

What Guys Said 20

• Not at all!!

• I think I would be rather pleased that she felt able to trust me to see her like that. The size makes no difference whatsoever. The fact that she's able to show them and not hide them away is a real turn ON!!

• Not a turn off at all, that sort of thing doesn't matter especially by the time your actually in bed together.

• Not at all...
    All breasts have the same amount of nerve endings, no matter their size... so they can all givecand receive the same pleasure...
    Besides there is only so much you can fit in your mouth... ; )

• Quite the opposite! I like 'em small.

• Actually it's a bonus as I just love em small! ;-)

I'd much prefer girls wore non push up bras so the women with small boobs can just be confident in themselves knowing guys like them for what they have, not what they're pretending to have

• No its not a turn off for me.

• It doesn't matter

• I love small boobs! They're great!

• Wouldn't matter, boobs are awesome.

• It's a little disappointing because. Sorry I couldn't come up with a better comparison but it's like opening a bag of chips and realizing it's 70% air. It wouldn't be a turn off at all for me though, especially if it was someone I really liked

• im more interested in getting between her legs. Big tits are great when a woman's riding you and leaning forward. Her nipples are right at your mouth and you can suck them and play with them until you explode but theyre boobs. They're a big turn on no matter what size they are. After kissing they're always my first stop on the journey South and always nice mouthful

• From what, a push up or padded bra? Those don't add that much. If she was stuffing socks or something in her bra, the idiocy and insecurity of it would be a turn off.

• LOL
    well ye, wouldn't say its a massive turn off, because unless you stuff ur bra with some pretty hefty shit, there's not a whole heap that girls can disguise.

boobs are dead tho. Ass FTW! haha

• Its not a turn off at all. As long as she's not 100% flat, I'm happy. I find big to huge ones not as attractive as small ones. What size are you asking/talking about?

• A cup. It's annoyed me my whole life. But unless I get implants can't do anything about it!

• Oh thanks for your opinion!

• Really. Don't ruin your body. There are guys out here that love small breasts.

• What is sex

• No I wouldn't care.

• No it wouldn't be a turn off.

• I've only ever dated a girl with big boobs when I was younger. At my age I prefer thin fit girls. I don't like drowning in boobs and fat anymore lol. Its really a matter of preference and I'm considered a good looking guy. Ex commercial and print model here. Myabe work on fashion style instead. But most of all be yourself. You don't want to attract guys who don't like you the way you are. Half of the game is attraction w. c is relative.. the other half is personalitly /wc is also relative.

• I appreciate you letting me know esp since you yourself set high standards in physical appearance.

• just as long as she was not stuffing or using some kind of boob enhancer i dont know about other guys but i all ways suspect a girls boobs will look different then when they are in a bra

• I prefer small and firm to big and flabby.