How to be more attractive or as sexually attractive as tall men (6'0+)?

I'm not going to be 6'0 for at least a few years (don't have the money for surgery, yet), so I'm going to have to deal with the half-shitty cards of being slightly under 5'7 for a while. Anyways, I've asked this question before, and I haven't gotten any real answers. There is no secret that women significantly prefer tall men vs men my height (we are seen as inferior by some retarded women who think height has anything to do with an ability to protect her). So, I need to overcome my dating disability and become hot--at least as hot as taller men if I want a shot with attractive women whom have there pick of the dating pool.

Anyways, no silly answers like "you'll find someone" or "date someone shorter than you". I want real answers. Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Confidence/body language

What Girls Said 1

• Have a wonderful personality and be confident! Trust me, confidence is sexy! Especially if you are the shorter one.

I am girl just barely under 6ft by like a 1/4 inch. I would MUCH rather prefer a shorter guy who is confident with an awesome personality than with a taller guy that I don't find attractive and is awkwardly rude and insecure. (yes, I'm looking at you tall guy who told me to take my shoes off because it made me the same height as you and you don't like it.) I personally don't care if a guy is taller. Yes it is a plus, but not a nessecity. And I won't go after a guy Simply because he is tall.

• Okay, but there are plenty of taller guys put there who aren't rude, are attractive, and don't have terrible personalities. So, even if I was to be the most confident short guy out there with an awesome personality, I'd still have them to compete with for the attention of attractive women. What do I do then?

• [insert picture of Ron Burgundy saying "Well, that escalated quickly" here]

My facial bone structure is physically attractive from a scientific standpoint, and in plenty intelligent--a little more than three standard deviations from the norm. I unknowingly independently invented Algebra in 3rd grade.

And, are you saying that even if I get rid of my insecurities and be confident, that I'll always be an "unattractive little twerp with a piss poor attitude"? I want to clarify.

• So, nothing?

What Guys Said 7

• Its only a disability when you perceive it to be as such. I'm 5'7 as well, but I never had a problem with getting girls attentions. I have had a plenty (7-8) girls who has approach or shown interest in me , but due to my unreasonable high standards I tend to reject them, but regardless of that, my height never hindered me in getting girls attention.

This whole "short guys can't get an attractive women" is a phenomenon I've only heard about online, but I have NEVER seen it occur in real life.

If you feel that your height is hurting your chance, then try to change things about you that can be change. Get a better haircut, get better clothes, workout, gain confidence, become more social, wear cologne, and etc. Simply being tall doesn't equate to automatically being physically attractive, because the biggest player/manwhore I have ever seen in my life is one of my friends and he's shorter then me, so that puts him at about 5'5 or 5'6.

• you want a real answer? work on your insecurities because its all in your fucking head (not being mean). if you don't believe me you may gladly talk to my 5'6 and 5'7 friend who have fucked more girls than me.

• they take the world head on, all are assertive as fuck. its just who they are. be who you are and wear yourself with confidence, you will notice a change in your life.

• I actually am pretty assertive--except when it comes to my height. I'll ramp it up some, then. Thanks.

• Those are all misconceptions. I'm 6'4" with blue eyes and light brown hair (used to be blonde), and I could count how many girls have shown interest in me on one hand, and I've never kissed a girl. Height and other characteristics don't mean anything. It's about behavior, social life and overall look. Nothing good comes out of feeling sorry for yourself. Work on your humor, your conversation skills and your social life. Those will get you pretty far.

• It's pretty much been scientifically proven that girls like taller guys. And while social skills might help, I'm still going to be competing for the attention of attractive women with taller guys who have better social skills

• It's probably been shown to be statistically significant, but that could be true if 51% of women prefer taller men whereas 49% prefer shorter men. Either one or the other is more attractive, so it's not saying much. Also, you might be looking for girls in the wrong places if it feels like a competition.

• I've actually never experienced any problems in real life (talking to attractive women is actually fairly easy--I just never try to "pick them up"), but I've been reading about this height phenomenon online in news articles and such.

• Here is a silly answer for you =)
    Man the fuck up and stop worrying about your height =)

• I'm plenty man, shit for brains.

Either give me an actual answer to my question or fuck off. I'm not worried about my height (it isn't going anywhere), but I am worried about the effects it will have on my dating life.

• So you are insecure not only with your height, but your BF%
      try getting your body image problems figured out with a therapist
      because its more psychological than physical at this point

• Well, I'm losing bodyfat, so I'm not woried about that. I'll be where I want to in a few months, so it's not a big deal to me.

• Buy some stilts

• lol, this guy

• Women like taller men, brah.

• Looks like he ran off lol

• Chill out man lol, people do things other than monitor GaG 24.7 haha. The premise is always the same with these questions, and if you ask them frequently, it shows you're never satisfied with the answers you receive. It's fine if you want this to be your gimmick, just like other accounts where they keep asking people to rate them with the same shitty pics.

You probably already know the "answer" anyway. Growing up with that insecurity, I don't see how you couldn't have thought of ways to compensate. You can vent your frustrations here, but don't get pissy if others vent theirs because this stupid shit keeps popping up.

• do you even lift
    easy way to attract attention. too much attention sometimes lol