1) been with the boyfriend for almost 3 years
2) We go to the same college every year from Aug to may
3) We live 3 1/2 hours from each other.
4) in summer we go home but only see each other 3 times
5) I have noticed a girl in our classes that always flirts with him
6) he started hanging out with her and her friends and only telling me after the fact (2 times).
7) whenever I want to hang out he is "busy studying"
8) When I brought up that he hung out with this girl and it p*ssed me off, he wanted to break up.
~I know there signs were there but...do you think it's because of the girl? He said " I want you to find someone that makes you happy, don't worry I didn't make out with anyone. You are a good person. You are about to graduate and I have a year left so...I think we should just break up"
Most Helpful Girl
Find a guy that loves you for you and doesn’t hang out with a bunch of other girls. He should only have eyes for you. I know its going to be extremely hard for you to break up and for a while you aren’t going to want to look at any other guys and you may still be bitter about this. Just don’t get self conscious about this…God loves your for who you are and he made you. He picked out that perfect guy for you especially and don’t think that it will all be perfect hun. The one who loves you the most, will hurt you the most. I know this is the weirdest thing to experience but it’s totally true. Be careful and be picky. Try taking a note card and writing down all the things you want in a guy. Don’t settle for anything less because you deserve the best and God will provide. Whether you’re supposed to be single right now or not you should rely on God to lead you. God Bless and if you need any more encouragement just let me know. I’m praying for you…0