Confused about whether he actually likes me or just wanted to get laid?

I met this guy last week and we had our third date yesterday. He's really sweet and I really quite like him. Before our date yesterday we'd been doing a lot of flirting by text and some sexting. We came by mine after I finished work and we watched tv and chatted for a long time. Then we ended up making out and things went pretty far (but not all the way). Afterwards we cuddled for a bit and chatted for a while before he left. He told me he wouldn't be able to see me again until next week as he's going away with friends for the weekend. But before he left he asked if he could see me for a drink on Friday evening before he left as he'd miss me otherwise. He also felt like he's cheated by not taking me out somewhere for our third date. When he left he told me he thought I was amazing and beautiful and gave me hug before kissing both my cheeks and giving me peck on the lips. The thing is I've not heard from since he left last night. I really thought that he seemed different and didn't just want sex, but now I'm not so sure. If he actually liked me, why hasn't he text me? Am I overreacting to the fact he's not contacted me since yesterday? Or is it a sign of disinterest?

Most Helpful Guy

• Both is not a possibility?

What Guys Said 1

• He told you he was going away

What Girls Said 1

• You are totally overthinking things. He said he wants to meet up for a drink Friday . If he doesn't contact you sometime tonight or tomorrow, then, yeah, maybe he was bullshitting you... but honestly, it sounds to me like he fully intends to see you again.