Is it normal that my girlfriend always wants to have public sex all the time?

She wants to do it in the parking lot at Wal mart just for the fun of it. She says it turns her on knowing anyone can just peak in and my windows aren't even tinted. I drive her home everyday from college and then out of now where in the traffic freeway, she'll just start wanting to give me a bj. I'm tired of it. I've told her that I wanted a break from all the things but she didn't get the hint and now she's all mad at me. Did I do anything wrong by denying sex from her? She also thinks it's funny to put her underwear in the back of my window and it got me mad because I was driving like that for a few months with bright pink underwear in the back of my window.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's an exhibitionist - nothing wrong with that, but if it's not something that you are into then it's gonna cause problems in the relationship going forward, especially if she's not willing to accept that you are not into that.

What Girls Said 4

• no i dont think you did wrong sex in public its fun once in a while but not all the time i think that you should talk to her and let her know how you feel about it, good luck

• It's a little weird to want to do it in public. Personally I wouln't but then again it seems to be a common thing for some people.

• i personally wouldn't do it in public

• It seems pretty normal to want to do it in public. I for one am guilty of that although I wasn't excessively thinking of wanting to do it. She's probably just at that stage where it's all fun and games? I don't know but you aren't wrong by denying sex from her. Shouldn't be doing it in public anyway lol

• But what about the underwear she put on the back of my window? That was just overboard. I went to my grandmas house and my uncles and everyone started laughing.

What Guys Said 5

• Nothing is wrong with it. She just has a fetish for having sex in places where she is more likely to get caught. The risk of having sex in public probably turns her on more then typical sex in the bedroom. We all have our fetishes, hers is just more risky.

I don't think you're wrong, because you're entitled to what makes you comfortable and if all this public sex is making you uncomfortable then you have a right to voice your opinion.

However personally you are a lucky person. Having sex in public is in my top 10 of things I want to do before I turn 25. The problem however is finding a willing girl.

• She just high sexual demands, I'd try to be accomodating and deal with it. As long as she's still a good girlfriend and all.

• Dude, you're so fucking lucky. Don't even...

• Road head bothers you?

• Yeah it would turn me on too. Nice girl.

• I don't think you understand

• I understood well, it is normal and you should enjoy it.