Girls, girls, guys looks or guys personality?

• looks
    0% (0)
  • personality
    30% (7)
  • both
    70% (16)
  • i am a guy and i want to see the result
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I know a guy who when i first layed my eyes on i was like "ehhhh a 5/10" but then i got to know him... holy shit holyyyyy shit. Now he is definitley a 10/10. He is super funny, confident, and smart. That makes him sooo sexy. I have a huge crush on him and seriously it is so easy to over see what is on the outside. Such a great person. Some people might say 10% looks 90% personality but honestly, it is 100% personality if you have that great of a personality it really just blows me away.

• than vote it!

• Okie doke

• It works the other way around, too. I met this really attractive guy, total 10/10, but his personality turned him into a 0/10 haha

What Girls Said 6

• Why not both?

Seriously though, there has to be something to catch the eye, and it's usually in the looks department (great eyes, smile, jaw, hair etc etc) but in the end, the personality is the most important.

• Both. I prefer a great personality and maybe a nice hairstyle and that all that really matters.

• Both for sure. Personality is more important though.

• personality of course

• If you're talking about dating for along term relationship its really both cause i can't deal with you for more than week if you're a complete dick but if its only for hookups I can deal with looks and great sex alone.

• I'd assume both matter.