Why am I so ugly?

Seriously, what about me is so ugly, why do I have to be so ugly? I never get the girl, seriously, never, it's almost like my life's a shitty comedy. Even girls that act like they might be attracted to my looks turn me down. Every time I text any girl they take about 30 minutes to an hour to reply, on average, whereas my guy friends take about 5 minutes. WHAT IS IT ABOUT ME, AHAHAHAHA, MAYBE I SHOULD JUST TAKE A KNIFE TO MY FACE AND FIX IT? Every girl I'm interested in seems to turn me down, by now I utterly sever a girl from my life if she takes too long to respond, because, well, we see where that's going. I'm thinking that maybe, whenever I like a girl, I should just hurt myself, badly, to condition myself from liking any other girls, how does that sound? Also, should I just give up on girls entirely, don't even bother talking to them, don't even acknowledge them? Hell, they seem to ignore me for the most part anyway, and I can't help being fucking ugly, so maybe I should regard them as pathetic insects and ignore them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, yeah, hurting yourself to condition yourself might be good idea.
    But wait. There is an even better one, so forget that hurting shit!

Look, I know what you feel like, I am kinda like you with regard to that,
    I don't look really good and people don't really like me in general.
    What I do is just accepting it and acting like it does not matter, because, you know, actually it really does not matter, just do not give a fuck and life will be a lot funnier and more relaxed.
    A little side-story would be how I got to know some girl not too long ago - when I gave up on all that stuff already - and well, she does not really care what I look like, she just likes my personality and I really like her and well yeah, it just works, so what I mean to tell you, stop thinking about all that shit and do not care about how your looks might be perceived,
    just relax for some time and some day, not too far away, you will meet some girl that you will 'get'.

I am sorry, I did not really say a lot about that ugly-thingy which the question actually seems to be about, but well, maybe I could help you anyways.

What Girls Said 5

• well are you ugly? you can't ask us that if we dont have a picture.

• Don't think so god has create everybody beautiful

• Maybe you just need to be more confident with yourself

• Blame your parents.

Give us a pic so we can tell ya how fugly or handsome you really are.

• I can't do that.

• Alright, social pariah.

• It's not about being a pariah, I've let myself run wild while in my genuinely depressive state on this site, without my normal mask, and, when I let myself be, well, myself when depressed I wind up sounding very warped and extremely suicidal all at once.

• Blame god.

No seriously get some self esteem

• I don't believe in any god (s).

• That doesn't even make sense, haha, so what, believing that the few good things in my life came not from my own power but from some god, that I'm evil for having basic biological drives, and that the whole world is evil, will help my self-esteem?

• do not be insecure. you have one life. one shot. feel good and meet women.

What Guys Said 5

• Stop trying. I've been there. Trust me. It's hard, but you need to stop trying. Direct your focus on self-improvement without the need for female approval.

You dont NEED them. Stop WANTING them. Restablish your value and quit chasing your losses. Once your head is in the right place, you'll discover what matters. Once you do, you'll get a girl without trying.

• You are not ugly dude

http://youtu.be/lgT1AidzRWM

• Girls probably don't like you and think you are ugly because they think you are a weirdo.

• Be happy with what you got, bro, because I have a fucking horse face. LOL!

• You sound a lot like me. I've given up all hope of finding someone it's not always fun but it does get easier once you expect the fact your not what any girl wants.