Online dating - Shall I carry on talking to her or not?

I've been talking to a girl online for a while, it's now got to the point where I've asked everything i can about herself and about Me, we've been getting on pretty well, I said to her im not a huge fan of online dating and hiding behind a screen is not really me, i said it would be nice to meet her, she agreed and it would be nice to meet up but said she is really busy at the minute, i thought ok maybe she's not that interested, so i said ok maybe some other time, not expecting a response. and straight away she replied and said Yeh that would be nice, im slightly confused now, does she want to meet me or not? If she still does what do I say? Im running out if things to say unless its small talk! Thanks in advance :-)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• I think she's totally interested in seeing u. She was just being nervous but in the end, she agreed to meet up. Just be urself, there's lots of things to talk about as long as u guys hit it off. Good luck!

• How long have you been talking? She could just want to get to know you first.

What Guys Said 1

• She's probably just getting her kicks, a lot of women on dating sites are there for an Ego boost and have a dozen or so people chatting them up all the time. Leave the dating sites to the rapists, abusers and players, it's not a good place for a decent man to look for a relationship.