My Boyfriend is going away for a week?

It's the first time he leaves me and goes away and it's for a whole week !
I'm crying right now cause I'll miss him badly... now when he calls would it be weird if i cried on the phone? ... I won't be able to hold myself from crying
There's also no time to see him before he leaves
I offered to help him also with packing but it's just too late to go now... Is it ok to cry?
Also some tips for how to distract myself from him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course it's okay to cry if he sees that was a bad thing then wtf ahha you're going to miss him and he should understand that. It's better to release emotion then hold it in:)

Plus he'll probably take it was a good thing:p

What Guys Said 2

• Your survived for more than a week before he was your boyfriend. Get over it.

• Dude... it's a week lol

You might be a bit clingy if you are absolutely wrecked if your boyfriend leaves for 7 days.

• I'm not lol
      It's just we text everyday and see each other every other day but now he wouldn't even be able to text me

• Maybe this time away will be good for you then. It'll give you a chance to come up for air and realize that you don't have to be in contact with each other 98% of your waking day ;)

• Yea maybe :)

What Girls Said 1

• Its just a week, I don't see what the problem is. Why would you cry? It just sounds like you don't know how to conduct yourself without him.