My Boyfriend is going away for a week?

It's the first time he leaves me and goes away and it's for a whole week !
I'm crying right now cause I'll miss him badly... now when he calls would it be weird if i cried on the phone? ... I won't be able to hold myself from crying
There's also no time to see him before he leaves
I offered to help him also with packing but it's just too late to go now... Is it ok to cry?
Also some tips for how to distract myself from him?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course it's okay to cry if he sees that was a bad thing then wtf ahha you're going to miss him and he should understand that. It's better to release emotion then hold it in:)

Plus he'll probably take it was a good thing:p

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Your survived for more than a week before he was your boyfriend. Get over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude... it's a week lol

You might be a bit clingy if you are absolutely wrecked if your boyfriend leaves for 7 days.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm not lol
      It's just we text everyday and see each other every other day but now he wouldn't even be able to text me

• Maybe this time away will be good for you then. It'll give you a chance to come up for air and realize that you don't have to be in contact with each other 98% of your waking day ;)

• Yea maybe :)

What Girls Said 1

• Its just a week, I don't see what the problem is. Why would you cry? It just sounds like you don't know how to conduct yourself without him.

0|0
    0|0