How to trust women after being cheated on?

I had a serious relationship with a girl that lasted about six months. I tried to do everything I could for her.
I supposed her financial y as much as I could when she wanted me to. I did a lot of the gentlemen things like opening doors for her. But in the end I found her cheating on me.
Since then I have a hard time trusting women. I know that this is not the Ridgeway to think but I can't help thinking that way.
Please tell me how I can learn to trust women again to have a relationship with.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same problem. You just have to jump in head first and try not blame your new gf from what happened to you in the past. I ended up losing a great man because of my trust issues.

What Girls Said 2

• don't blame yourself and time will definitely help. one day when you get a new girlfriend you'll have no reason not to trust her unless she gives you a reason

• I'm sorry this happaned to you. I hate cheaters.

Time will heal and right now I think you should let yourself and not think about dating right away.

Understand that not all girls are like this. She was not the one for you, sge didn't care for you enough. But that isn't your fault. When you eventually meet a new nice girl you have chemistry with, try to get to know her. Find out if she possibly has cheated before or whatever.

What Guys Said 4

• I know it is really hard, but trust me time heals everything.

My first ex, whom I believed to be the love of my life, cheated on me after 6 months with a 60 year old jerk. It didn't take too long for me to get over her.

• Is it really a problem that you don't trust women? I'd say skepticism is a good thing. I think if you understood why what happened happened you'd maybe wouldn't be more trusting, but you'd be able to make rational intelligent judgments on whether someone is trust worthy or not. (Or can be.)

• dont trust her

• Don't trust them