When a guy asks you to sleep over after being out and drinking, does it only mean for sex?

I wasn't really friends with this guy in highschool but we're in college now and he was at a party I was at last night. From the get go he made it apparent he was into me. He kept talking to just me, lots of eye contact. The kind of thing where we're the only two people in a room full of others for the whole night.

He kept lightly touching my legs while he was in the hot tub and I was sitting on the outside. He was being really sweet talking to me about lots of things but then also flirting with me. He asked me if I ever had a boyfriend when we were in highschool and I told him no and he acted shocked then he asked me if I was a virgin becaus he had a feeling I was. He asked me in a really nice/surprised way though told me that it's good and I'm like one of the only people. He knows I'm in a sorority so I think he was shocked too that I am.

We ended up getting a cab back together and he said we'd both get dropped off at our places but I think he was hoping I'd go home with him. He was holding my hand and hugging me while we were waiting for the cab then when we were in the cab and got to his house first we kissed for a while before he got out and then he asked me if I wanted to just stay over and I said no not tonight I'm just gonna go home but I'd maybe see him Saturday. He said okay and then kissed me for a while again and then we said bye and he left.

He knew I was a virgin, do you think he was hoping for sex or just wanted me to stay over? He also just broke up with his girlfriend a few weeks ago.

I just have kind of given up on guys in college since they all just wanna hook up and I never know when someone is genuinely interested

Most Helpful Guy

• He was hoping for some kind of sexual activity for sure. He knows you are a virgin now, so he probably would not have been surprised if you stopped him before it got to that point, but he would have been hoping that there would have been some good physical intimacy of some sort. So... a hook up for sure, but most likely with respect to some of your 'virginal' boundaries.

That being said, he may still have some actual interest beneath that desire to hook up, but you wouldn't be able to know after just one night like that. It would depend on how he acts after the fact, and how often he mentions physical things and physical attributes vs intellectual ones.

What Guys Said 3

• He was probably hoping he might have a chance or at least get a little intimate in bed with you :)

• Why else would he want you to stay?

• Sex lol... get to know a person first.

What Girls Said 2

• Most if the time, yes, if you dont want to have sex with him, or be tempted to for that matter, Id say dont go with him

• Depends on how the break up was but most likely he probably wants to just hook up