How to get my dance teacher to ask me out or how to show him I'm into him?

I'm 21 and I'm very into my hip hop teacher I know our class it's like his professional work place but it'a the only way I can see him and interact with him. He is really cool and confident and I'm really into getting to know him better but at the same time I don't want to came out too strong or stupid. He is 32 and I know for facf he is single, sometimes I sense he might me interesred by the way he looks at me but I'm not surem I know it may seem a little bit old but honestly all my friends are at least 5 years older than me so I'm used to hanging out with older people. Please help me any ideas or in out would help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why don't you ask him what he is up too after? Say you need to go do something and would be better if you had company :)
    At least that way you are outside his work place and he can cross over from the professional ediquette wall. :)

What Guys Said 3

• That's would be pretty awkward but you could try asking him out or telling him that you're interested.

• Student teacher conduct. I don't think it'd be appropriate to ask him out. He could become very uncomfortable by it and then have you removed form his classes.

• You know you could ask him out... and THATS 11 YEARS OLDER WTF

What Girls Said 0