Be Honest Girls, Does Race Matter?

OK, I want you all to know that this is only for research purpose, I cannot and will not hold anything against anyone... Please Respond truthfully...

Does race matter when it comes to dating? If so, please state which race you'd prefer to be sexually and emotionally associated with.

25

Most Helpful Girl

• This sounds so horrible but you wanted honesty so here it goes

Based on a purely emotional level, as long as I connect with the person then I'm head over heels.
    However, I recently got Tinder and I've realized that most of the people I swipe right to are fairly white. Obviously, I swipe left to a lot of white guys too, but I have noticed that I rarely say to myself wow that [asian] guy is hot!

Granted, that's purely based on looks - if they have a bio i'm much more interested in learning more about them and swiping right etc.

• I like your honesty... Looks are important though..

• I think for an immediate attraction, yes looks are very important. But those relationships rarely last anyways.

As I said, for actually dating/getting to know someone I wouldn't care about their race at all - but I usually don't have that immediate OH WOW feeling

What Girls Said 24

• I've been attracted to men of all races and skin colors. It doesn't really matter to me. But realistically, I'd be least likely to date black guys cuz black guys are most vocal how they want big tits and big asses and I am not built like that. It's not that I'm not attracted to them, it's that they'd be less likely to be attracted to me.

• Believe me when i say this girl, they would definitely be attracted to you love... Big tits and big asses are usually top of the list for black men because they probably haven't tried anything else, Coz the way i see it fit girls are more "portable" should i say...(Not going into detail or else this will turn into a sexual discussion)... If you ever do post a question in relation to that in the near future though, please mention/tag me in it, i'd love to give my opinion...

• Que bom... Gostaria de te conhecer melhor @BuchitaBuchys

Que pena que estas tao longe, seria bom se pode-se ti conhecer em pessoa...

• Obrigada :)
      De onde voce e?

• Too be honest I think it's more of a capability issue for me then a race issue, it's difficult enough for me to find any guy I like as it is lol. I'm white and I do prefer pale guys, for some reason pale, skinnier guys are just what i'm most physically attracted too but I have seen some attractive really dark/black men and I never found Asian men very attractive until this site actually, there are some attractive Asian men here as well. So I would date outside of my race if I found someone wanted the same things that I did.

• Sounds like you're starting to discover things;)... Tell you what, You've seen attractive men of different race, if you're single, i challenge you to try date them... i really think you'll be even more surprised with how much you'll like it;)

• Lol, don't have to worry about that with me :)

• Perfect... I like you already...

• For me, race doesn't matter. He could be a product of Avatar for all I care. The reason being is because I'm a product of two different races with different cultures who decided to leave their countries and move to Asia.
    I've been exposed to so many races and cultures that I only see personality. Everything else is irrelevant.

• Preach girl... Though i'm not too keen on having blue babies... lol... I feel you though, I can actually relate, and i will personally second you on that... Very ELECTRic opinion ;)

• Well then... Lets populate the world with blue people!

• You have convinced me!

• Yes. There is one race of men in particular I dont find attractive but it doesn't matter because my parents want me to marry my own.

• Personally I am only attracted to guys my own race, I just am not interested in guys of different races. I mean I'll be friendly and treat them with respect as they donwith me but no I can not forsee myself ever wanting to be with a non-white guy

• I have dated White guys, black guys, and hispanic guys.

But I honestly can say I don't regret dating any of them :)

• doesn't bother me what race a guy is.

• I think I can only find myself dating Hispanic guys since it's what I feel most attracted to. But I don't know I have dated a white guy and a black before.

• I can't honestly say I have a preference. I don't think skin tone matters. If they don't show any turn-off stereotypical characteristics then it's all good.

• Race doesn't matter to me. If the person makes me happy and makes my world a happier place to live in then I'll be with them.

• As we men say, happy wife, happy life... I hope your man makes you happy:).. You seem to deserve it

• Thanks 😊
      I would hope so lol

• Well not really for me personally... I'm dating a hispanic guy

• For me personally, yes. It's just kinda how I was raised and what I'm attracted to. It's very different for some other people though. It's about the individual.

• I don't think race matters at all. If you're hot you're hot. I hate people who say i only date black guys or i only date white guys like shut up.

• i am not against it but i prefer not to

• Please elaborate..

• Hahaha... Then you'd love PineappleKiwi's... In reality;)

• ... maybe

• No, i just love every kind of race, all beautiful and unique

• It doesn't matter, even though most guys that approach me are black and I don't know why

• If I like someone then i like them, race doesn't matter at all to me

• Not really. More about culture for me. I pick who ever approaches me first. It was the white guys... Most of them are bad eggs but I found a good one...

• 0|1
  • Hell yea. I would never date anything that's not a human male. As far as I'm concerned, if I did, I'd be accused of bestiality.

• To be completely honest I'm white and I see myself with a white guy. That's just what I see.

But the last guy I liked, and I really liked him, was half Filipino/half white. I'm attracted to darker features in general so its likely that I'll find a guy of any ethnic background attractive. But when I imagine a future bf or something I picture a white guy.

When it comes down to it I don't care at all

• Not to me.

• Hmm... I wonder who you are... Why hide from such a diplomatic opinion?

• No if he is hot that is all that matters and personality etc too of course but I am mostly attracted to white guy mixed guys blacks and peurto Ricans just because the guys I've liked in the past were mostly these races

• I find myself more drawn to and have chemistry with mostly white guys.